This information does not constitute medical advice. Always do your own research and consult your healthcare provider before taking any medication.
The following is a recommended supplement list for combating illness related to the spike protein. Order a discounted supplement kit here.
- NAC: 600mg twice a day
- Vitamin C: 1g daily. Optionally increase to bowel tolerance. Recommend using ascorbic acid in powdered form, put in a shot glass and fill with water. Rinse your mouth after to avoid damaging your teeth.
- Quercetin: 500mg twice a day
- Glutathione: 100-200mg 4x a day between meals
- Aspirin: 325mg daily as a blood thinner. Do not take if you have been advised not to by a healthcare professional and/or if you are already on blood thinning medication.
- Vitamin D: 5,000 IUs daily
- Zinc: 50mg daily.
- Melatonin: 5-10mg. Slow release form minimizes risk of bad dreams and allows you to tolerate higher doses.
- Additional therapies: Gargling with salt water or antiviral mouthwash; sunlight; hydrotherapy; belly time.