To provide a recommendation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cold/flu type illnesses:
- Terrain Wellness, Dr Dani Lockwood, ND
- Salmon Creek Clinic, Dr Jared Zeff, ND
- Miller Family Pediatrics, Scott Miller, PA-C
- The Art of Cure Homeopathy
- Rick Jackson, MD
- Natural Choice Healthcare, Dr Heather Boyd Roberts, ND
- Naturopathic Health Connexion, Dr Kate Wiggins, ND (services include hyperbaric oxygen)
Other friendly practitioners:
- Calderon Family Dentistry, Dr Monica Calderon DMD (biological denstistry)
- Rejuvenance Therapy, Sarah Dible
- Evergreen Women’s Health, Dr. Cynthia McNally, MD/OB-GYN
- NW Functional Medicine, Stephanie Jones ARNP
- Michael Turner, MD (also offers telemedicine)
- PushHealth offers affordable telemedicine appointments. We have heard a personal positive review of this service.
- Text2MD Review from a contributor: “Dr. Miguel Antonatos prescribes for WA. Medici app: $55 new patients Covid consult [prophylaxis & early treatment]; $35 refill; $90-135 long hauler/post covid treatment; all prices do not include cost of mail order medications.”
- Dr James P Johnston in Ohio offers a $150 COVID telemedicine consult for WA patients
- Dr Scott Jensen in Arizona offers COVID telemedicine options for WA patients
- Synergy Healthy offers COVID Care Packages
- MyFreeDoctor.com I have heard a couple positive personal reviews; if you try it, let us know how your experience goes
- AFLDS offers telemedicine appointments but tends to be booked out. We don’t necessarily recommend using AFLDS for that reason.